Fintech is seeing a major revolution and entrepreneurs and the financial industry is taking notice. With so many interesting business models and opportunities in Fintech, entrepreneurs and financial companies are wondering how to assess the various business opportunities that are out there. Seven key areas are seeing major innovations that are revolutionizing and driving opportunities in fintech.
In this 4-day Bootcamp, we will cover:
• The evolution of Fintech and the current state of the art
• Case studies of successful business models in Fintech startups
• Best practices and hands-on labs when implementing a Fintech idea
- D Shahrawat, Director in Rosenblatt Securities' Fintech Investment Group will share key Fintech and Insuretech insights on Day 1 & 2
- Darshak Shah will share insights on Fintech in Emerging Markets, A view from India on Day 3
Who should attend?
Fintech enthusiasts, Financial professionals, Entrepreneurs, Students and anyone who wants to get hands-on experience to see how Fintech products are built!
Participants who attend all four classes and complete the post-workshop capstone project will be awarded a QuantUniversity's Fintech mini-certificate
1. Please plan to attend all sessions. We will plan to stream this class live and also record it.
2. We will use QUSandbox for all labs. Bring a working laptop with a browser
3. We will offer prizes to the best submissions
4. To be eligible for the certificate, you will have to record a 5 min You-tube video demonstrating that you completed all the 4 labs.
1. Fintech 101
2. Machine Learning, an intuitive foundation, Sri Krishnamurthy
The course is OPEN PRICE. We are charging a minimum commitment fee to cover administrative costs for the certificate and to subsidize students through the QuantUniversity's "Analytics for a cause initiative".
If you can't afford the fee but would like to attend, apply for a scholarship here QuantUniversity's "Analytics for a cause initiative.
For sponsorship opportunities, contact us at Sri.email@example.com